Why Do You Need a Maintenance Plan?
If you don’t service your car, you compromise the safety, performance, and gas mileage. Your HVAC system is no different. Buildup of dirt, wear of components, and improper airflow levels can decrease your system’s performance by up to 5% each year that does not include a tune-up.
- Frequent cleaning helps your system run longer.
- Proper calibration keeps your system operating at its most efficient, reducing your energy bills.
- Regular inspections reduce the risk of and protect your family from potential carbon dioxide poisoning or late-night breakdowns.
All of these are important reasons to maintain your system, but there is
MANUFACTURER’S WARRANTIES ARE INVALID WITHOUT THEM!
We understand your struggle. Annual Tune-ups are like insurance. Insurance is important, but sometimes our budgets force us to choose to do without it. Our team of Solon HVAC maintenance specialists at ARCO Comfort Air thinks there is a way to have both, and we’ve stepped up to make it possible for you to avoid having to choose between protection and budget.
Not All Maintenance Plans Are Created Equally
Our new Maintenance Plan, called our Service Partner Plan (SPP), is designed to protect:
- Your heating and cooling system
- Your family
- Your budget
Best of all, our Service Partner Plan is practically FREE!
How does our Service Partner Plan work?
- Maintenance plans are a low monthly fee, starting at $14.95 a month for an air conditioner and a furnace.
- As you stay current, 100% of your monthly fee is saved and can be applied toward replacing your home’s equipment. This works a month from now, in a year, or even 20 years! There is no time limit on when you can use your “banked” plan financing towards new equipment. Better yet, you can take your savings with you if you move or transfer them to a new owner. Savings Account funds are divided between the equipment covered by the maintenance plan. Call (216) 220-2566 for full details.
Rewards of Your SPP Membership Equipment Replacement Savings Account
- Equipment costs made easy: 100% of your maintenance plan costs are banked towards future equipment purchases.*
- High-Performance Tune-Up: Recommended by manufacturers and utilities alike, regularly scheduled service can reduce breakdowns by as much as 95% and lower your utility bills by 30%!
- Extended Repair warranty: One-year on all repairs, versus 90-days for non-agreement customers.
- Priority service: Don’t wait in line! As a Service Plan Partner, you are our priority and jump to the head of the line when you call. Your job will be scheduled ahead of customers who do not have SPP membership. When your emergency strikes, you’ll be glad to be at the front of the line. This applies to all routine and emergency calls – 24 hours a day, 7 days a week.
- Emergency services: 24-hour emergency service when you need it the most.
- Schedule flexibility: Extended appointment times to fit YOUR schedule.
- Tune-up reminders: Relax, we’ll call you! As a Service Plan Partner, we make your satisfaction, equipment, and projects our top priority. We’ll call to schedule your tune-up, so you don’t have to worry about it.
- 100% Satisfaction Guarantee: We promise your complete satisfaction—GUARANTEED! If you are not fully satisfied, let us know, and we’ll make it right or you don’t pay!
- Trusted Professional on Your Home Service Team: Your technician is not only trained to care for your equipment, but they are also trained to care for you and your home. You’ll take comfort in knowing our technicians are drug-tested and background-checked with experience providing excellent service.
- Great discounts: You will receive 15% off the bottom line of any heating or cooling repairs. Save 10% off air quality accessories like air cleaners, humidifiers, and more.
- Tune-Up for a friend: Every year, you can give a tune-up to friend or neighbor.**
- Transferrable: Your Service Partner Plan agreement can either be transferred to your new home, to the buyer of the home you are selling, or both! (Savings Account can only follow one SPP.)
- Save energy & money: Have you ever tried to breathe through a paper bag? Hard, isn’t it? That’s like what your heating and air conditioning system is doing when it isn’t clean. It can’t breathe well. It works harder and must use more energy to cool and heat your home. This means that you pay more to the power company as your HVAC system struggles. A clean system uses less energy, lowering your energy bill!
- Prevent costly repairs: Our professionally trained technicians can spot minor issues before they become major crises and repairs.
- Extend the life of your HVAC system: The number one cause of equipment failure is dirt. Extend the life of your system be keeping it clean.
- Safety: Ensure safe operation of your heating and cooling system with your yearly system checks.
Terms & Conditions
* To keep your System Replacement Saving Account current, you must renew your Preventive Maintenance Agreement within 30 days of expiration. Your HVAC system must be maintained or repaired by an ARCO Comfort Air employee. If not, your System Replacement Saving Account dollars will be subject to void. Savings Account funds are divided between the equipment covered by the maintenance plan. Call (216) 220-2566 for full details.
** New customers only, one per homeowner.