Chagrin Falls AC Repair
Keeping You Cool & Comfortable Throughout Warm Summer Weather
There’s nothing worse than coming home after a long day, ready to cool down from the heat and humidity of summer, only to realize that your air conditioner is no longer blowing cool air. Fortunately, there’s a team of pros you can turn to for quick and effective service. Our Chagrin Falls AC repair specialists at Arco Comfort Air have over half a century of experience. Due to our firsthand knowledge and factory training, we’ve been named the go-to team for all your comfort needs. When we arrive at your property, we will provide you with the cost of service upfront and in writing. We will never try to push or sell a service or product you don’t truly need. Instead, we have your best interests at heart.
How to Tell Your AC Needs Repairs
While a lack of power or cold air is a sure sign that something’s wrong with your air conditioner, there are often more subtle signs that your unit is in need of repairs. It’s important to be aware of these signs because left alone, the problems could worsen and lead to the need for costly repairs or an entire replacement.
Our Chagrin Falls AC repair technicians recommend calling when you notice:
- A spike in your monthly energy bills: If your energy usage and air conditioner usage have remained constant but your energy bills continue to rise, something could be causing your AC system to work harder than it normally does.
- Loud or strange noises coming from your unit: Many air conditioner systems make quiet noises as they run. However, any loud noises, especially banging, groaning, grinding, or screeching, means that something is amiss and in need of repair.
- Reduced indoor air quality: When your AC system is running as it should be, you should notice an improvement to your indoor air quality. However, if your allergies have worsened or you have been coughing or sneezing more, it could be due to a faulty air conditioner.
- Foul or strange odors: Your AC shouldn’t have any odors or smells associated with it. The minute you notice any odd smells coming from your vents or unit, it’s important to call us. This could be because of an animal that has made a home in your ductwork, a gas leak, or a drainage issue.
How We Can Help You
Air conditioners are complex pieces of machinery that contain numerous working parts and components. Due to this, it’s important that you don’t tinker with your unit yourself. Leave that to our Chagrin Falls AC repair technicians. We have the proper tools and training to get the job done right the first time.
We can assist with the following issues:
- Broken breakers or fuses
- Clogged or dirty air filters
- Refrigerant leaks
- Unresponsive or broken thermostats
- Blown motors
- Worn out contactors and condensers
- Corroded evaporator coils
- Blocked drain lines
24/7 Emergency Services
Whether you come home after work to a broken AC or it goes out in the middle of the night, we’ve got you covered. We’re available around the clock and can arrive at your earliest convenience. We’ll be in constant contact with you, so you know exactly when our technicians are going to arrive. This way, you won’t have to wait around all day for repairs.