Pepper Pike AC Repair
You Can Trust Our Reliable Technical Skills
It’s summertime and the temperatures have started to rise dramatically. You just got off work and all you want to do is turn on the air and kick your feet up. However, you get home only to be disappointed by your air conditioner no longer blowing nice, cool air. Instead of panicking, just call the experts at Arco Comfort Air. We’ve been in business for over 60 years, and our Pepper Pike AC repair specialists have the extensive training and equipment required to get your system back up and running properly in no time.
For same-day service, just call (216) 220-2566 or contact us online.
Common Symptoms of AC Problems
It’s important to call us as soon as you notice any problems with your air conditioner. Left alone, these issues could develop into more costly ones or even end up being the reason you need a full system replacement. However, while there are easily detectable signs that something is wrong, others aren’t as easy to notice.
We recommend calling our Pepper Pike AC repair technicians when:
- Your air conditioner makes loud or strange noises: It’s common for your system to make subtle noises as it runs, but if you start noticing them becoming louder, it may be time to call in the pros. Additionally, any grinding, groaning, screeching, or banging noises are telltale signs that you need your system repaired.
- Your air conditioner emits foul or strange odors: Typically, we don’t notice any smells coming from our AC units or vents. The minute you smell something foul or unusual, it’s a good idea to call the repair techs. Such odors can be due to a dead animal in your ductwork, a gas leak, or improper drainage.
- Your air conditioner takes too long to cool your property: Any refrigerant leaks or damaged ductwork could result in your AC system taking too long to cool your air.
- Your indoor air quality has greatly reduced: If you notice that you’re sneezing or coughing more, or that your allergies have become worse, it could be the result of a faulty AC system.
- Your monthly energy bills have spiked: Any time your energy efficiency decreases, it could mean that your system is working much harder to cool your property. This could be the result of a damaged part.
AC Problems We Can Resolve
Your air conditioner is a complex appliance with multiple working parts. It’s important that you do not attempt to repair your AC system yourself; such work requires the proper training and necessary tools. Rather than racking up a more expensive bill, just let our Pepper Pike AC repair pros handle it.
We have experience fixing the following issues:
- Blown motors
- Corroded evaporator coils
- Worn out condensers and contactors
- Refrigerant leaks
- Clogged drain lines
- Broken thermostats
- Dirty or clogged air filters
- Broken fuses or breakers
We’ve been providing effective solutions for faulty air conditioners since 1955. Whether you need us in the middle of the night or at 11 in the morning, we’ll come to your rescue.
For quality work and an excellent customer experience, give us a call today at (216) 220-2566.