Pepper Pike Heater Replacement
Keeping Customers Warm for Over 60 Years
With how cold it gets in Ohio during the winter, it’s important that you have a fully-functioning and energy-efficient heater to keep you warm and comfortable. Whether your current unit is no longer working or you simply want to upgrade to a more advanced one, the team at Arco Comfort Air can assist you. Since 1955, our Pepper Pike Heater Replacement specialists have been providing superior comfort solutions to homes and businesses throughout the area. Because we are factory-trained, we can work with any make, model or brand and we offer flexible financing and rebates to help with affordability.
Replacement or Repairs? How to Decide Which One.
At Arco Comfort Air, our first resort is always to conduct repairs if they’re possible. However, sometimes upgrading to a newer, more energy-efficient model that’s designed to last longer is the better option.
Our Pepper Pike heater replacement technicians recommend a new model if:
- Your energy bills have increased and continue to do so
- The cost of repairs is more than or equivalent to the price of a new unit
- Your current unit is near or has surpassed the end of its lifespan (typically around 12 years or so)
- Your current unit breaks down often
- Your current unit is noisy or makes unusual sounds
- Your current unit is incapable of properly heating your home or business
The Benefits of Replacing Your Heater
We understand that a new heater is a significant investment. However, it will save you money in the long run by lowering energy bills due to increased efficiency and fewer repair costs.
Other benefits of replacement include:
- Your new unit will be safer to operate
- Your new unit will provide you with more reliable comfort
- Your new unit will heat your home or business more evenly
- Enhanced release value should you wish to sell your home or commercial property
We Will Ensure You Have the Right Heater for Your Space
Regardless of the type of heater you select, our Pepper Pike heater replacement technicians will verify it is the proper size for your home or commercial property. Incorrectly sized heaters can cause significant issues, such as poor performance and unusually high heating bills. However, you’ll never have to worry about that with us.
Additionally, our team will take the time to discuss your needs and your budget to ensure that you’re selecting a unit that meets both. We’ll provide you with the pros and cons of each type of heating system and recommend ones that will provide you with maximum comfort. Our highly experienced technicians will provide you with the price upfront as well as our various rebate and financing options.
For service from one of the most trusted companies in the area, call (216) 220-2566. We’re available 24/7 and will arrive at your earliest convenience.