Pepper Pike Furnace Repair
Winner of an Affordable Heating Diamond Contractor Award
Let’s state the facts: Ohio winters get incredibly cold and we rely on our furnaces to keep us warm. Due to their frequent use throughout the colder months, wear and tear is, unfortunately, unavoidable. If your furnace is showing signs that it needs repairs, it’s important to get it fixed as soon as possible. A small problem that’s left alone can eventually be the reason you will need to replace your unit. Arco Comfort Air is one of the leading heating and cooling companies in the region. Our positively reviewed Pepper Pike furnace repair experts are factory trained and have over 60 years of experience. Our work is backed by exclusive warranties and we offer a 100% satisfaction guarantee. If you’re shivering in the middle of the night, we’re available 24/7 and will arrive in a fully stocked truck to ensure we can complete the job on the spot.
Signs It’s Time to Call for Repairs
During the warm months of the year, your furnace doesn’t receive much use. However, it’s not uncommon to turn on your unit on the first day of the year only to realize that it isn’t working as it should. Perhaps it won’t power up or it only blows cold air. While preventative maintenance is one way to stave off the need for repairs when you need your unit the most, knowing the signs it’s time to call our Pepper Pike furnace repair specialists can also help you avoid more costly repairs or the need for an entire system replacement.
We recommend calling us if:
- Your furnace makes loud and unusual noises—banging, thumping, or the sound of scraping are all sounds that need to be addressed immediately
- Your furnace blows air, but it’s weaker than it normally is
- Your utility bill continues to increase without explanation
- Your thermostat no longer works to control your furnace
- Your furnace is over 12 years old
- Your furnace is leaking water or you spot water pooling around it
- You smell gas coming from your furnace
- Your unit cycles frequently or is constantly cycling
- You have not had preventative maintenance in over a year
Before we begin any work, we will perform an inspection to determine what work needs to be done and whether it would be more cost-effective to repair or replace your unit. Our technicians will provide you with an honest, upfront estimate.
A Team with Your Best Interests at Heart
At Arco Comfort Air, our goal is to make our customers’ lives easier and more comfortable by providing convenient service. Our dependable Pepper Pike furnace repair experts will get the job done right the first time. In addition to our affordable prices, we also offer a variety of financing plans.
Experience our award-winning service for yourself and call (216) 220-2566 to schedule a same-day appointment.