Regular Maintenance Will Get Your Air Conditioner Through Another Summer
While most people will make sure they have their vehicle maintained on a regular basis, they never give a second thought to having their air conditioner checked. However, yearly maintenance can go a long way toward extending the lifespan of your unit.
If you have a system that is 10 years or older, yearly maintenance is even more important. As systems age, of course, they can deteriorate. Having a technician give yours a complete inspection from top to bottom will help make sure you’ll be able to make it through another summer without needing to have your air conditioner replaced.
Here are some of the checks we perform when we provide air conditioner maintenance:
- Check the circuit breaker for weak or worn-out circuits.
- Test the relays and the capacitor.
- Thoroughly inspect fan blades and belts.
- Inspect your condensate drain and clean it if necessary.
- Look at all electrical connections and make sure they are secure.
- Clean and adjust all blower components.
- Monitor how the system starts up.
- Check your refrigerant lines to make sure there are no obstructions or leaks.
Call Arco today so that we can come to your home and make sure your air conditioning system is operating properly.