You can hear a dripping noise. The walls and floors of your home are dampening. Your water bills are soaring in cost. Pipe leaks in Cleveland, OH have struck your home. What do you do? Do you simply cave into the pressure and allow the leaks to overrun your home? Or do you take action and put a stop to them once and for all? We’re hoping the latter, because pipe leaks can only grow worse with time and without attention. Once you detect a leak in your home, you need to make sure everything is done to put a stop to them immediately.
Arco Comfort Air should be your number-one choice for any assistance with pipe leaks in Cleveland, OH. Our team of plumbers can apply several different solutions in fixing leaks once and for all. And we do it all quickly and efficiently within respect to your time and home. After all, super speedy service is key when it comes to fixing leaks, and the matter of a few minutes can mean all the difference in preserving your home’s plumbing system.
Pipe Leaks in Cleveland, OH: What Can You Do?
In addition to our services, here are some actions you can take to ensure leaks are stabilized before they turn your home into a plumbing nightmare:
- Locate the Shut-Off Valve: Before anything else, it’s important to locate your home’s shut-off valve. It’s usually located under your kitchen sink. This will prevent you from wasting any more water and losing money due to high water bill costs.
- Shut off Electronics: It can be a major safety hazard if there are pipe leaks anywhere near electronics. Shut them off immediately to lower the risk of electrical fire or shock. This will also create a safer passage for a professional when trying to make leak repairs.
- Clean Up: When water from a pipe leak is spilling into your home, it can heighten the risk of water damage which can be costly due to restoration service. It can also make floors slippery and unsafe to walk on.In this case, break out the mop and clean up any excess water around the area of the leak.
- Check Fixtures Weekly: Checking toilets, sinks, and showers once a week can help you detect immediately, especially if you’re beginning to feel a sense of unease about your fixtures’ ability to work efficiently. This will allow you to detect leaks in their earliest stages.
- Test Water Pressure: One of the most common signs of a pipe leak is decreased water pressure in your fixtures. Run a test on your fixtures, especially your faucet as low pressure indicates not all water is making its way out of it.
Contact Arco Comfort Air today if you want to learn more on what you can do to stop pipe leaks in Cleveland, OH or if you want high-quality plumbing service from one of our professionals.