Dear ARCO Customers and Associates,
Since ARCO’s founding over 60 years ago, we have always striven to provide our customers with the best possible heating, cooling, and plumbing products and services. In response to the current Coronavirus situation, we wanted to let you know about the steps that we are taking as a company to help limit the spread of the virus, and to protect you, our ARCO team members, and our community.
We are closely monitoring the latest protocols and suggestions from the Centers for Disease Control (CDC), the Small Business Administration (SBA), our local health department, and others. Based upon these recommendations, we have implemented the following procedures throughout the company:
- We have advised all ARCO employees to stay home if they are sick, and to follow proper respiratory etiquette and hand hygiene at all times.
- We have instructed our employees to thoroughly clean and disinfect all sales and service materials, as well as all installation tools and equipment, prior to any in-home customer visits.
- All furnaces, water heaters, boilers, condensers, ducts, and related parts and products being installed at a customer’s home must similarly be cleaned and disinfected prior to leaving our warehouse for delivery.
- Employees are required to wipe down and disinfect any surfaces that they may come into contact with while at a customer’s home during any service call or installation.
- In addition, we have asked all ARCO employees whether they have traveled out of the country to any of the affected areas, or had contact with anyone who tested positive for the virus, and if they have, to report it to us immediately.
- As of now, we have confirmed that no ARCO employees have been in close contact with anyone that may have been exposed to the Coronavirus or tested positive for COVID-19.
Similarly, we are asking that our customers provide us with necessary information to protect our employees and the community at-large. Therefore, we are requesting that if you or anyone you have close contact with has reason to believe that you may have been exposed to the virus, please contact us as soon as possible. Based upon this information, we need to make an informed decision in order to protect other ARCO customers, our employees, and their families. We appreciate your cooperation with this request.
This is an evolving situation, but we remain committed to providing you with the best heating, air conditioning, and plumbing experience possible. As additional information becomes available, we will update these procedures as necessary to protect the safety of our customers, our team members, and our community. On behalf of the ARCO team, thank you for your business and your understanding.