AC Installations in Cleveland
Selling & Installing Effective AC Units across Northeast Ohio
Did you recently purchase a new home without air conditioning or are you looking to expand your home and need a new air conditioner? If so, you have come to the right place. Purchasing a new air conditioner can be a complicated task. Unless you are an expert, you may be confused about energy ratings, the size unit you need, and what type of air conditioner is best for your needs.
The Benefits of Our Installations
Air conditioners provide several benefits to home and business owners. While you may have been able to suffer through the heat of summers past with a window unit or fans, a central air conditioning unit can not only make your residence more comfortable but also add value to your home.
A new air conditioner also has the following benefits:
- More consistent indoor air temperature
- Reduced energy bills
- Automatic operation
- Reduced humidity
- Cleaner indoor air
How to Choose a New Air Conditioner
As soon as you have decided that you are ready to purchase a new air conditioner, we should be your first call. We will come out to your home and assist you in choosing the air conditioning system that is right for your home or business.
During the appointment, we will:
- Measure and inspect the interior of your home to determine the correct size unit
- Check attic space for ductwork or the ability to install ductwork
- Listen to your needs and expectations for cooling your home
- Check your current heating system for compatibility
After our initial assessment, we will go over the choices you have for a new air conditioning system. We offer a wide range of AC units from all major manufacturers. Our technicians will provide you with a job estimate based on the units that we recommend for your business or home and inform you of our options for financing. Once you choose your new system, we will schedule the AC replacement, and you will be on your way to having a cool, comfortable home or business.
When you have chosen your new air conditioner, it is time to have it installed by a professional. The system relies on correct installation to ensure that your new air conditioning unit is functioning properly. Finding the right installer, though, can be something that home and business owners dread. Choose Arco Comfort Air for your air conditioning installation.
Tips for Finding the Right AC Installer
There are several things that you should be aware of when selecting the right air conditioner installer for your home or business.
The company installing your air conditioner should:
- Have the proper certifications
- Have adequate insurance
- Have several years of experience
- Complete the required continuing education courses
- Offer a warranty
- Be willing to answer all of your questions
- Know the local ordinances and codes
- Have electrical experience
- Offer a money back guarantee
If you choose to go with an installer that does not meet these requirements, you risk not only damage to your new air conditioner unit which would require repair, but also to your home. Many warranties from manufacturers are automatically voided if certified professionals do not perform the installation.
We’re the Best Choice for You!
The installers at Arco Comfort Air are knowledgeable and friendly.
When we arrive at your home to complete the installation, you can expect the following services:
- Clean up after ourselves
- Remove the old unit if needed
- Answer any questions or concerns
- Complete the installation in a timely manner
- Test the system to make sure installation was successful
- Take all necessary measures to protect your home and property
- Show you how to get the most out of your new air conditioning unit
Before we leave, we will go over your warranties and extended warranty options.
Call us today at (216) 220-2566 to schedule your free consultation for our AC installations in Cleveland.