Just because it’s the end of February doesn’t mean that Cleveland is done with the cold. It’s barely getting above freezing this week, so you better bundle up and ask yourself the following questions about your furnace.
Is your furnace relatively old? Do you remember the last time it was replaced? Do you hear strange noises coming from it? Are your gas and electric bills through the roof?
If your furnace is 20 years or older, you can’t remember ever having it replaced, you hear strange noises, and are sick of paying for astronomically high electric bills, then it’s time you had your unit replaced.
Why Get a Furnace Replacement
As much as we might like them to, furnaces are not meant to last forever. As they age, they become much less efficient – running longer and harder only to produce the same amount of heat. In turn, they end up costing you more money, and giving you unneeded headaches.
With winter still in full swing, you don’t want to be left without a working heating system in your home. If you think your furnace has run its course, it’s time to give Arco Comfort Air a call.
What Will Arco do For You?
We know that getting a new furnace can be almost as stressful as having one that doesn’t work, and we want to make it easier for you.
- We will take out your old unit for you and get rid of it so you don’t have to.
- We offer active rebates and incentives to help you afford your new system.
- We carry all makes, models, and brands so you have plenty of options.
- We can install most furnaces in one day, causing little to no disruption of your everyday activities.
What Will a New Furnace do For You?
We promise that a new unit will do more for you than your old, inefficient one. Here’s why:
- New units give you and your family improved comfort in your home. Energy efficient furnaces cycle on and off less often, which also saves you about 40% on your energy bills.
- They make far less noise than the one you currently have.
- You will be able to better manage the temperature in your home with smarter thermostats.
- And more!
For more information on how a brand new energy efficient furnace can benefit you, or if you are ready to have yours replaced, call Arco Comfort Air today!