If you need AC repair in Moreland Hills, then it’s time to reach out to a good HVAC technician like Arco before summer temperatures reach the 90s.
How Can You Tell You Need AC Repair?
If your air conditioner is less than 10 years old and it’s not working as well as it used to, then it’s highly likely that it just needs repairing to get it back into good working order. Here are 5 signs your AC needs repairing:
- The appliance doesn’t cool the air effectively: This usually indicates a problem with the sensors, thermostat or evaporator coil.
- The appliance consumes a lot more energy, resulting in higher energy bills: This signals that the AC is working harder but with less results, usually due to worn or broken parts.
- The AC leaks: This indicates that there’s a leak in the condenser line.
- The air conditioner emits an unpleasant smell: This can indicate a number of issues, including electrical problems and mold growth.
- The AC makes strange noises: This often signals that a part is loose or broken.
DIY Isn’t as Effective as Hiring an HVAC Specialist
Some homeowners try to repair their air conditioners themselves, guided by information from DIY websites or manuals. And though this information is usually sound, it’s still not advisable to try to fix your AC yourself. Air conditioners are highly complex appliances that require both knowledge of cooling mechanisms and electrics to maintain. HVAC technicians like our team here at Arco undergo rigorous training and many hours of continued education to constantly be up to date on the latest in HVAC technology. We know how to quickly, affordably and above all safely repair your air conditioner so you can enjoy a nice, cool work or living environment.
So if your air conditioner isn’t working properly, call Arco and schedule a service appointment. One of our people will come to your property and assess the damage, then provide you with the best, most cost-effective repair option. Don’t wait: schedule AC repair in Moreland Hills today!