Arco Comfort Air is proud to be a Rheem furnace dealer in Orangemere, further
bolstering our commitment to providing our customers with only the highest
quality products. Both the Rheem Classic and Rheem Prestige series of
gas furnaces not only provide years of reliable service, but all the benefits
of high-efficiency operation as well.
Rheem Classic Series Benefits in Orangemere
Rheem Classic Series benefits include:
- Motor and blower compartment – Rheem’s energy efficient and quiet single stage motor, insulated
blower compartment slow-open gas valve makes it a reliable and quiet furnace.
- Patented heat exchanger – The extremely compact heat exchanger offers a faster and more efficient
heat transfer than other products. It is constructed of aluminized steel
for the maximum in corrosion resistance and reliability. The construction
is so reliable it’s backed with a conditional limited lifetime warranty.
- Direct spark ignition and remote sensor – This an efficient method of gas ignition that is done while the
remote flame sensor monitors the flame. For added safety, the direct spark
ignition with remote sensor will lock out if the main burner fails to ignite.
- Low profile – The 34-inch design is lighter and easier to handle, making it
easily and quickly installed and leaving room for optional equipment.
It also offers easy access for maintenance.
Rheem Prestige Series Benefits in Orangemere
Rheem Prestige Series benefits include:
The Comfort Control² System – This provides advanced service-ability with more than 28 on-board
diagnostics and fault history codes that detect system and electrical
problems. A “call for service” alert notification is sent
to the thermostat to alert the homeowner of required service.
- Enhanced serial communication – When installed with a Serial Communicating Condensing Unit and
User Interface Control Series thermostat, this unit offers auto-configuration
and diagnostic messaging with full communicating capability.
- Cabinet and design – The units are constructed with pre-paint galvanized steel cabinets for
added reliability and durability. Its solid doors are easily removed and
replaced, making for an easier time with service-ability.
- Furnace control – For additional peace of mind, all models feature an integrated board and
have built-in humidifier and electronic air cleaner hookups for greater
heating capacity and efficiency.