The Carrier Comfort™ Series are a high performance, energy efficient line of central air conditioning systems. All models offered by Arco Comfort Air come standard with single-stage cooling, advanced humidity and temperature control and competitive SEER ratings. Choose from the Comfort 16, Comfort 13 or Comfort 13 Coastal to find the central air conditioning model that best suits your home cooling needs at reasonable price.
Features, Functions and Benefits:
- High SEER Ratings: The Comfort™ Series’ high SEER ratings (up to 16.5) will help you increase your energy savings while you decrease your carbon footprint.
- Puron Refrigerant: Meets the EPA mandate for environmentally-approved refrigerant. This means lower recharge prices and reduced cost to operate, maintain and service. Plus, you can rest easier knowing your home comfort won’t harm the ozone layer.
- Quiet Operation: At around 72 decibels, the Comfort™ Series is no louder than a dishwasher.
- Durable Construction: Carrier’s outstanding craftsmanship protects the system’s major components from the most extreme weather conditions, leaving you to enjoy worry-free indoor comfort on even the stormiest days.
- Warranty: Each Comfort™ Series air conditioning system comes with a 10-year parts limited warranty upon registration. Carrier stands behind its products and will be there to correct any problems in the unlikely event they should arise. Ask us about eligibility requirements and optional extended warranties.
Now that you have the facts, don’t hesitate, call Arco Comfort Air today!